Probably the coolest declaration Samsung showed at its Unpacked 2020 occasion was new usefulness going to the Your Phone application on Windows 10 that will give you full control of your Samsung gadget on PC.
The Your Phone application as of now lets Android clients see warnings, messages, and documents on their Windows 10 PC, yet soon you’ll have the option to run applications and mirror your gadget’s screen straightforwardly from your PC’s work area.
Android applications will carry on like a local Windows application; they run in their own application windows and can be stuck to your Windows taskbar and Start menu. Furthermore, since everything runs off your telephone, you won’t have to introduce the applications on PC. You can even mirror your gadget’s principle screen in a different window on your work area while different applications are running.
The as of late declared Samsung Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra will have the option to run numerous applications all the while on work area, however different highlights will chip away at any Samsung gadget running Android 9 pie that underpins the Link to Windows include.
The new Your Phone application highlights are in beta and ought to be accessible freely soon. Windows Insiders on the most recent dev, beta, or discharge review fabricates can attempt it early.
The Step to run Samsung Android applications in Windows 10 through Link to Windows
Regardless of whether you hang tight for the Your Phone update to discharge freely or select in for early access, here’s the manner by which to get everything set up so you can run your Samsung telephone’s application in Windows:
- Ensure your telephone and PC are on and associated with a similar wifi organize.
- Introduce the Your Phone application on your Windows 10 PC (Microsoft Store).
- Run the application and sign in with your Microsoft account when incited.
- On your Samsung gadget, swipe down on the screen to open the snappy access menu.
- Tap the “Link to Windows” icon. Sign in with your Microsoft account once more, at that point adhere to the on-screen directions.
- When your telephone and PC are associated, the Your Phone application window ought to show up on your work area.
- Snap the “Apps” alternate route from the left-hand menu to see a rundown of all applications introduced on your gadget.
- Snap an application from the rundown to run it on your PC (note: some applications might not have full console/mouse support, and may have visual/sound presentation blunders). You can likewise click “Open Phone’s Screen” to reflect the gadget’s screen in a different window.
Once the application is open on your work area, you can drag it around or trade to different projects like with some other Windows 10 application window.
To control Android applications in Windows:
- Single click to single tap
- Double click to twofold tap
- Click and hold to tap/hold
- Right-click on the screen to come back to past page/screen
- Click and drag to choose content
- Mouse scroll to scroll over the screen
- To add an open application to your taskbar, right-click the symbol in the taskbar and select “Pin to taskbar.”