The simplest definition of public sports is public sports, and obviously this sport may be in a short time depending on the available facilities and conditions of the people and includes sports such as walking, cycling, mountaineering, public running and indigenous sports. And is local.
In the more general definition, public exercise means exercise for all people, and includes all physical activities, from irregular and spontaneous indigenous games to regular physical exercises that are performed according to the plan. These regular exercises also include It can be morning sports and activities in parks and open spaces and mountaineering and… which is non-competitive and does not cost anything.
Professor Ken Hardman defines mass sport as “a form of physical activity that improves physical health, shapes social relationships, or leads to competitive outcomes at all levels.”
According to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) experts, public sports are activities that restore strength and excellence to human beings, promote growth and health, and prepare and feel good with sports activities for people who can become accustomed to them. Each age, gender, attitude, and economic and cultural (local or regional) tastes.
A sport Master, Coach, Karate Champion and one of the first TRX Instructors in Iran.
Born in July 19th, 1982. Tehran, Iran
Hamid Nematiyan started Sport in soccer playgrounds by playing football & continued in Karate at the age of 7. His love of sport made him to sport professionally in Self-Defense, Impact Wrestling, Full kick-boxing, Body building, physical readiness & TRX. He is an official Trainer with coaching Certifications & is currently one of the most active and successful sport managers in “Sport for All Federation” of Islamic Republic of IRAN.
TRX Godfather iranian Hamid Nematiyan
3. Sports & Champion Experiences:
– Third place in the world Championship 2007
– Champion of Asian Individual competitions 2008
– Champion of Asian team competition 2007 -
– 2017 Shitorio Shokokai Black belt Dan 6 karate
– Black belt DAN 6 Style Wadō-ryū 2018
– Black belt DAN 2 Full Kickboxing
– Coaching Certification Level 1 from Karate Federation 2011
– Coaching Certification Level 3 from Iran Bodybuilding Federation 2013
– Coaching Certification Level 3 in Physical Fitness 2007
– Instructor in Coaching TRX courses in Public Sports Federation
– Holder of Various Positions & Sport Titles in Provincial, National, League and International Competitions in Different Styles of Karate 1995-2008
4. Executive positions:
– Head of Iran Association of Sport in Nature 2019-present
– Tehran Chairman of TRX Suspension Exercises Committee 2015-present
– Commercial Manager of Sport Organization 2017-2020
– Vice-President and X-Secretary of TRX Suspension Exercises Committee 2018
– Chairman of Technical Committee of Municipality Sports Facilities 2009
– Director of Leisure and Entertainment of Sport Organization 2015-2017
Receiving Green Brand Statue from the International Green Brand Conference
Hamid Nematiyan was awarded by International Green Brand Conference for his unbranched sport activities on Environment & Nature protection issues in 2020.
6. Ideation & Implementations of sport plans for Environmental Protection by Hamid Nematiyan:
– Ideation and implementation of (Nazr-E-Varzeshi Quest) Plogging for 718 Km in the country with the approach of cleaning natural pastures
– Ideation and Innovative implementation of Green Move Festival in the country in order to Produce Sports Equipment based on Disposable and Slow Decomposition Equipment that harms nature.
– Implementation of Pahlavan Talab (Wetland Champion Campaign)- A Sports project in order to support the country’s wetlands
– Basic Requirements at Sport Organizations 2020
– Sport in Nature 2020
– The impact of environment and nature on Human Body 2019
– Providing quality service on customer satisfaction of sports complexes 2014