Masroor Sheidaei pursued his dreams from early childhood and became a PPL pilot after succeeding in sound recording and music world. Obtaining the CPL license is his next plan. PPL stands for Private Pilot Licence in which students learn the related courses and after taking them, they can have their private planes and fly independently. This course includes the following stages:
1. Undertaking the general and specialized language courses
2. Participating in 390 hours of PPL theory in ground-based classes in the center of piloting education verified by the Civil Aviation Authority according to the annually announced syllabus
3. Undertaking the POH courses of Ikarus C42B and SkyLeader 500 planes.
4. Passing the SOP and POH airline introduction exam
5. Handling the first solo flight after at least 20 hours of flying with an expert. Masroor Sheidaei succeeded in achieving the confirmation of an expert pilot only after 9 hours of flying.
6. Performing 40-hours of flight during PPL course
7. Passing the center of piloting education exam to be introduced to Civil & Aviation Organization for taking the final PPL exam.