Here at Fortel, we take pride in knowing our charity work provides measurable value to real people, and does so directly. During a recent visit to Punjab, here’s a list of ways Fortel supported healthcare and education in India:
- 5000 children were sponsored to receive a better education
- 850 sewing machines donated to families across Punjab
- 350 eye operations were provided to those in need
- 1500 pairs of prescription glasses were also provided
- 70 tricycles and 70 wheelchairs were donated to disabled members of the community
- 110 hearing aids were also donated to deaf/hard of hearing individuals
CEO Sat Nijjer says: Giving back is very important to myself and Fortel. We are very grateful that we are in a position to give back and will continue in supporting these charities.
Read more on Fortel’s recent charity work here:
Greg Mulligan is a well-known author and publisher. He published few article on his career. His secret ambition on arriving in Paris was to become a successful writer. Mulligan is winning multiple awards for his excellent writing, In addition to his regular contributions to English journals and articles. Presently he is working on Broadcast Cover.