Apple has now released public betas for iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8, tvOS 15, and macOS Monterey. They have covered how to get the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 betas here — track with beneath in case you’re interested in testing out the latest Apple Watch software, as well.
WatchOS 8 is expected to get a full, stable delivery this fall. It’s anything but a handful of new features, including more workout types in the Fitness application, a new Mindfulness application, a watchface that works with Portrait Mode photos taken on an iPhone, just as further developed weather and smart home apps, in addition to other things. It’s viable with the Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, Series 6, and SE Apple Watch models.
Before they go through how to introduce the beta, there are some significant things you should know:
- Beta software is frequently cart and you may have issues with third-party apps. A few bugs may include poor performance and terrible battery life, a region the Apple Watch isn’t incredible at even with stable software. It’s ideal to give it a shot on an secondary watch on the off chance that you have one (which, in fact, a great many people don’t).
- In contrast to the iOS and iPadOS betas, it’s basically impossible to return to the steady form of watchOS 7 on the off chance that you introduce the watchOS 8 beta. On the off chance that it’s cart and not working admirably for you, you’re left with it until Apple delivers the steady form in the fall. That is likely a sufficient motivation to avoid this one, especially in the event that you depend on your Apple Watch.
In the event that those don’t frighten you off, here’s the way to install the watchOS 8 beta on an Apple Watch:
- Before you can install the watchOS 8 beta, you should have the iOS 15 beta installed on your iPhone. Go follow these bearings and return here when you’re set.
- Go to Apple’s beta software page in Safari on your iPhone.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap the “Get Started” link.
- Tap the watchOS 8 tab at the top of the page.
- Select “enroll your Apple Watch” in the Get Started section of the watchOS 8 tab.
- Scroll down and tap the “Download Profile” button and then select “allow” on the spring up.
- Install the beta profile in the Watch application on your iPhone, which should automatically open once the profile is downloaded.
- You will be prompted to reboot your Apple Watch. Tap the button to permit this.
- When the Apple Watch is rebooted, go to the Watch application, tap “General,” tap “Software Update.”
- You should see the watchOS 8 beta fit to be installed on your watch. Tap “Install” to continue.
- The software update will download to your telephone and afterward move to the watch. To finish installation, the watch should be on its charger, inside scope of your iPhone, associated with Wi-Fi, and with 50% or more charge. On the off chance that those criteria are not met, it will stop the establishment until the watch is prepared.
When the beta software is installed, the watch will reboot itself and you’ll be good to go to utilize it. We would say, a few difficulties and third-party apps didn’t work until they were opened physically on the watch or the watch was rebooted a subsequent time.