The CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant ® designation was the first graduate e-project management credential available in the USA since 1996. The CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant ® is a Board Certification that has been offered by the Institute of Certified E-Commerce Consultants for over 20 years.
The intention of this certification and designation is to recognize the professionals who meet the requirements of managing e-business and e-commerce projects. Persons who apply for CEC must have taken approved accredited courses or executive courses and have internet-related qualifications with ebusiness experience and a college degree.
The CEC ™ Certifications are available to those who meet our Accredited Graduate Requirements.
Pre-Qualify: If you already have 2+ years of documented “post-collegiate” e-business experience and an e-business related degree, you may request to waive out of the further exam requirements by sending a “good faith” resume for a portfolio review.
Email Qualifying Resumes to [email protected] Please specify in the application the certifications that you seek:
Here are the available certifications.
- CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant ®
- CIPM Certified International Project Manager ®
- PME Project Manager e-Business ™
If you have a degree and e-business experience and have already taken 4 or more relevant e-business or internet-related courses, then you may apply directly.
Here are the general graduate requirements for certification.
1. If You Have Accredited College Education: Simply send us your resume to our offices for a portfolio review. [ CONTACT CEC ] * Professionals, executives, and professors with vast work experience, research, or publishing in ecommerce or ebusiness with an accredited degree can petition for certification without a further exam.
2. Experience Required (2 years of post-collegiate research, study, industry experience)
3. Ethics (As a Certification Holder you should Agree to abide by the CEC code of ethics and Professional Ethics Standards.
4. Continuing Education Annually (Complete 10 hours of education per year)
5. If you need courses, you can take the Online Course for CEC or PME
If you desire e-Business Certification, please contact us directly for more information.
Many Thanks, ICECC
Institute of Certified E-Commerce Consultants Est. 1996
** All Trademarks registered in states within the USA or with nations outside of the USA. CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant ® and other credentials are Board Certifications available to qualified applicants who have met our commission requirements of: Education, Training, Experience, Industry Knowledge, Ethics, and Continuing Education.